Today, I will explain to you what energy healing is and I will take you through the techniques I use in my practice and how they assist the healing process of each individual.
Energy healing is all about vibrations.
Vibrations are felt through touch and distant touch. Energy healing aims to restore someone’s natural healing abilities by channeling, manipulating and balancing the energy fields around the body.
All forms of energy healing, including Kinesiology use non-invasive techniques such as sound healing, flower essences, crystals and essentials oils. So, I will take you through
Chi is the life force energy that circulates throughout the body via pathways called Meridians. When this flow is balanced and harmonious, we experience physical and emotional wellbeing. When the flow is blocked or depleted, we experience physical or emotional dis-ease. The Meridian Tuning Forks are tools which help us to maintain a healthy flow of chi through the meridian system.
An essence is an extremely diluted liquid which contains the essence and vibrations of a flower. It is used to “bring clarity to the conscious mind and resolve negative beliefs. The essences directly effect us at the level where we make subconscious decisions about our emotions, health, energy, life directions, abilities and relationships; essentially how we are in the world. As result real physical changes and emotional healing occurs.” Ian White
Crystals are a gift of mother Earth and can be very powerful as a healing tool if you understand the magic they hold. The positive energy of a crystal can also be absorbed in the hand or through the pockets of a person.
- Amber: Teaches us that simplicity is a key to spiritual success and fulfilment.
- Selenite: Helps us develop the relationship with your true and authentic self.
- Black onyx: Asorbs harmful energies from you life, especially from urban settings, helping to counteract the impact of pollution and too many people. It enables you to tune in to all around you and find ways to live harmoniously.
- Moldavite: Works with the heart chakra, stimulating it to balance and opening you up to higher levels of gratitude.
- Rose Quartz: It’s the crystal of love. It promotes forgiveness and understanding, allowing relationships with friends and family to flourish. It fills your heart and space with the gentle and nurturing energy of harmonious love.
An essential oil is a liquid that is generally distilled (most frequently by steam or water) from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark, roots, or other elements of a plant. If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices. During a healing session, the scent of the oil encourages feelings of spiritual awareness in the individual and relaxes their body while being treated.
If you were wondering if a vibration can heal, I hope this blog post helped you understanding how much we can get out of what nature provides to us.
If you’re in doubt or hesitating to take the next step toward energy healing, don’t think anymore and do it! I will be happy assisting you and guiding you through your healing journey.
Au revoir !